Cultural History Tour
- Virginia Indian Heritage by Dr. Wood August 22, 2017
- Archaeological Functions August 18, 2017
- CART Bi-Weekly Update August 11, 2017
- Fairfax 275: “Beginning from a White Oak Tree” August 9, 2017
- Shell Edge August 4, 2017
- CART Bi Weekly Update August 1, 2017
- Now that we found a feature, what do we do? July 21, 2017
- CART Biweekly Update July 18, 2017
- Archaeological Features July 7, 2017
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 30, 2017
New Volunteer Orientation
Friday, January 27
Saturday, February 11
More Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Holidays
Category Archives: Natural Resources
Please join CART at the Festival on 20 May at the Mason Neck State Park. CART along with many other organizations will have tables of information about natural and cultural elements of the area. The Park is located on Mason Neck in … Continue reading
Jump the creek and enter OCPP…if you dare!! Also we are encountering black widow spiders and ticks…welcome to spring time in OCPP. –I do believe the snake is a water snake and not dangerous.
FCPA Naturalists are keeping an eye out for blackbirds and you can help too. These birds could be flying around OCPP or other Mason Neck areas. Please help with this national survey.