Cultural History Tour
- A Few Common Archaeological Definitions October 13, 2017
- CART Bi-weekly October 6, 2017
- Found an Artifact or Site? October 4, 2017
- CART Bi-weekly Update September 22, 2017
- Another Local Projectile Point – Marrow Mountain September 15, 2017
- CART Bi-Weekly Update September 9, 2017
- Indian Fest Today!!! September 9, 2017
- Honey, I Shrunk the Artifacts September 1, 2017
- Virginia Indian Festival August 30, 2017
- CART Bi-Weekly Update August 29, 2017
New Volunteer Orientation
Friday, January 27
Saturday, February 11
More Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Holidays
Category Archives: Natural Resources
Please join CART at the Festival on 20 May at the Mason Neck State Park. CART along with many other organizations will have tables of information about natural and cultural elements of the area. The Park is located on Mason Neck in … Continue reading
Jump the creek and enter OCPP…if you dare!! Also we are encountering black widow spiders and ticks…welcome to spring time in OCPP. –I do believe the snake is a water snake and not dangerous.
FCPA Naturalists are keeping an eye out for blackbirds and you can help too. These birds could be flying around OCPP or other Mason Neck areas. Please help with this national survey.