Cultural History Tour
- Projectile Points- Triangle December 16, 2017
- CART Lab Holiday Schedule and Winter Weather Protocol December 14, 2017
- CART Biweekly December 8, 2017
- Colchester and Fairfax 275th December 6, 2017
- Lead Shot December 1, 2017
- Archaeology and Fairfax’s 275th November 29, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving November 24, 2017
- CART Bi-Weekly Update November 18, 2017
- Pattern Molded Bottle Glass November 10, 2017
- CART Biweekly Update November 3, 2017
New Volunteer Orientation
Friday, January 27
Saturday, February 11
More Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Holidays
Category Archives: Natural Resources
Please join CART at the Festival on 20 May at the Mason Neck State Park. CART along with many other organizations will have tables of information about natural and cultural elements of the area. The Park is located on Mason Neck in … Continue reading
Jump the creek and enter OCPP…if you dare!! Also we are encountering black widow spiders and ticks…welcome to spring time in OCPP. –I do believe the snake is a water snake and not dangerous.
FCPA Naturalists are keeping an eye out for blackbirds and you can help too. These birds could be flying around OCPP or other Mason Neck areas. Please help with this national survey.