The interest stirred up by the recent discovery of a probable Civil War Era corduroy (log) log road in Fairfax County seems to have legs. The Fourth Estate, the George Mason University newspaper has a very nice write up here. Thanks to everyone for the great publicity and support!
Cultural History Tour
- Townsend/Rappahannock Ware Type Prehistoric Ceramics August 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update August 4, 2018
- Metal Buttons and Shanks July 31, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update July 24, 2018
- Bifurcated Projectile Points July 17, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update July 10, 2018
- Happy 4th of July June 29, 2018
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays