The interest stirred up by the recent discovery of a probable Civil War Era corduroy (log) log road in Fairfax County seems to have legs. The Fourth Estate, the George Mason University newspaper has a very nice write up here. Thanks to everyone for the great publicity and support!
Cultural History Tour
- Lithic Flakes January 19, 2019
- CART Biweekly January 11, 2019
- Raise a Glass to the New Year! January 4, 2019
- Biweekly Update December 21, 2018
- Bottle Finishes December 15, 2018
- Biweekly Update December 7, 2018
- North American Gray Stoneware December 1, 2018
- Straight Pins November 29, 2018
- CART Biweekly November 16, 2018
- Getting Artifacts Clean in the CART lab November 9, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays