Great piece from the Washington Post about the Civil War era road exposed recently. Though not mentioned by name, CART members worked this project, helping reveal even more of Fairfax County’s cultural heritage. Click on the image for the story.
Cultural History Tour
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
- Ground Stone April 7, 2018
- Archaeology Goes High Tech April 2, 2018
- CART Bi-weekly Update March 30, 2018
- In 3D March 23, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays