Great piece from the Washington Post about the Civil War era road exposed recently. Though not mentioned by name, CART members worked this project, helping reveal even more of Fairfax County’s cultural heritage. Click on the image for the story.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays