Another article, one written by CART Field Director Megan Veness, has been posted on Our Stories and Perspectives, the official blog of the Fairfax County Park Authority. The article discusses excavations of an eighteenth century structure that was likely depicted on Rochambeau’s map of Colchester. Also discussed is CART’s 3-D, interactive Town of Colchester which can be linked to from the award-winning story map, A Cultural History Tour of Old Colchester Park and Preserve. This story map contains lots of information about the work CART has done and about the people and cultures on this land across thousands of years. Have a look!
Cultural History Tour
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays