Another article, one written by CART Field Director Megan Veness, has been posted on Our Stories and Perspectives, the official blog of the Fairfax County Park Authority. The article discusses excavations of an eighteenth century structure that was likely depicted on Rochambeau’s map of Colchester. Also discussed is CART’s 3-D, interactive Town of Colchester which can be linked to from the award-winning story map, A Cultural History Tour of Old Colchester Park and Preserve. This story map contains lots of information about the work CART has done and about the people and cultures on this land across thousands of years. Have a look!
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays