Jean and Megan attended Eagle Day at Mason Neck State Park just last Saturday. This event had over 3000 people stop by, and a few (probably not all 3000) took some CART pamphlets and learned about the ongoing CART/Old Colchester Park and Preserve project.
Cultural History Tour
- In 3D March 23, 2018
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- CART Biweekly March 16, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays