Jonathan is staying busy trying to figure out this line of stones. This could be a stone building foundation that matches with structures drawn on the Rochambeau Map from the 1780’s. We do not know the full extent of these stones, but will work hard next week (in the chilly winter temperatures!) to expose more of these stones, and expose more mysteries lying underground at Colchester.
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays