Jonathan is staying busy trying to figure out this line of stones. This could be a stone building foundation that matches with structures drawn on the Rochambeau Map from the 1780’s. We do not know the full extent of these stones, but will work hard next week (in the chilly winter temperatures!) to expose more of these stones, and expose more mysteries lying underground at Colchester.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays