Marion, CART GIS specialist, is working hard on overlaying the Colchester Town plat (in red) to the topographic landscape. Shown in this picture is the OCPP boundary in blue, and the increase in elevation above the Occoquan River gets lighter with elevation. The two red building are the Fairfax Arms, and the Roysdon House. Marion will soon be inserting the other large stone foundation features that we have discovered in the town of Colchester.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays