So the Total Station- laser transit is back from the repair shop. Some branch clearing must be done so we can get clear lines of sight. Robin (way in the trees in the background) and Chris are laying in new MTUs around 44FX0704. These MTUs will test the cultural boundaries and help understand the extent of land use. The prehistoric team will return to the Finger Ridges soon to continue their MTU testing of the landforms.
Cultural History Tour
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
- Ground Stone April 7, 2018
- Archaeology Goes High Tech April 2, 2018
- CART Bi-weekly Update March 30, 2018
- In 3D March 23, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays