So the Total Station- laser transit is back from the repair shop. Some branch clearing must be done so we can get clear lines of sight. Robin (way in the trees in the background) and Chris are laying in new MTUs around 44FX0704. These MTUs will test the cultural boundaries and help understand the extent of land use. The prehistoric team will return to the Finger Ridges soon to continue their MTU testing of the landforms.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays