Archaeologist Megan Veness enjoys a beautiful spring morning at 44FX0704. Excavating units around the main feature area will give us a better understanding of the land use and time period of occupation.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays