Last week a local Boy Scout for his Eagle Scout project, helped us clear the land around 44FX0704 of small trees and brush. Soon we will be having a ground penetrating radar (GPR) survey of the area to find features and delineate the boundaries of the cemetery. Thanks so much to John M. for you and your friends’ hard work. Over 130 man-hours in one day!!!
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays