Last week a local Boy Scout for his Eagle Scout project, helped us clear the land around 44FX0704 of small trees and brush. Soon we will be having a ground penetrating radar (GPR) survey of the area to find features and delineate the boundaries of the cemetery. Thanks so much to John M. for you and your friends’ hard work. Over 130 man-hours in one day!!!
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays