Due to the heavy rains today, the Historic Team will not be digging on Thursday. Historic Team will be at JLC processing artifacts and you are more than welcome to join us there. Prehistoric Team will be out on the Finger Ridges so please email CART if you would like to join them in the field. By Friday we should be dried out enough to be back in the field, so please let us know if you would like to join us for unit excavation.
Cultural History Tour
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
- Ground Stone April 7, 2018
- Archaeology Goes High Tech April 2, 2018
- CART Bi-weekly Update March 30, 2018
- In 3D March 23, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays