Due to the heavy rains today, the Historic Team will not be digging on Thursday. Historic Team will be at JLC processing artifacts and you are more than welcome to join us there. Prehistoric Team will be out on the Finger Ridges so please email CART if you would like to join them in the field. By Friday we should be dried out enough to be back in the field, so please let us know if you would like to join us for unit excavation.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays