Feature 86 at 44FX0704 is a linear brick feature. Could this be a brick wall for the structure, or a foundation for the chimney base? The orientation and extent is unknown at this point, but with the help of Dennis and his GPR machine in a week, we will get some answers. He will also be testing the extent of the cemetery, to find the number and location of graves. More information to follow after March 6th.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays