One invaluable resource for identifying artifacts in this region is created by the Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum and the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Lab. Jef Pat’s Diagnostic Artifacts in Maryland focuses mainly on ceramics, but has been expanding their small finds section.
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays