One invaluable resource for identifying artifacts in this region is created by the Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum and the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Lab. Jef Pat’s Diagnostic Artifacts in Maryland focuses mainly on ceramics, but has been expanding their small finds section.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays