Kathleen Deagan, Distinguished Research Curator Emerita, Lockwood Professor of Florida and Caribbean Archaeology, University of Florida, has written a really good column about archaeology vs. treasure hunting. An undercurrent is how archaeologists need to be better at PR, assertiveness, and educating the public. The article can be found HERE. It was written in response to pieces published earlier in the same source. The two articles she is addressing can be found HERE and HERE.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update July 10, 2018
- Happy 4th of July June 29, 2018
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays