Last week, Chris accepted the Heritage Resource Specialist III position with the Fairfax County Park Authority. As a result of his new role and responsibilities, the need for someone to take over as Field Director for historic excavations became apparent. Any one who has been out with the historic crew knows that we did not have to look far for the solution. Basically nothing has changed, Megan will be running things, as usual. In an impromptu ceremony, Megan was given a talisman for archaeo-fortunes as the new field director. Her new belt buckle not only projects coolness and authority, but doubles as a bottle opener, a necessity for any well-prepared archaeologist.
Cultural History Tour
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays