Last week, Chris accepted the Heritage Resource Specialist III position with the Fairfax County Park Authority. As a result of his new role and responsibilities, the need for someone to take over as Field Director for historic excavations became apparent. Any one who has been out with the historic crew knows that we did not have to look far for the solution. Basically nothing has changed, Megan will be running things, as usual. In an impromptu ceremony, Megan was given a talisman for archaeo-fortunes as the new field director. Her new belt buckle not only projects coolness and authority, but doubles as a bottle opener, a necessity for any well-prepared archaeologist.
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays