The historic team will not be able to take volunteers for the next two Thursdays and Fridays (Sept. 29-30 and Oct. 6-7). We anticipate resuming our normal schedule of Thursdays – Saturdays beginning Thursday, October 13. Our Saturdays remain unchanged and open to volunteers from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Remember you can always use this as an opportunity to check out what the prehistoric team is doing or to lend a hand in the lab. Drop us a line to let us know you are coming.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays