Getting chased out of the field had one advantage. Robin used the time to tally our volunteer hours and discovered that, if you count today’s volunteers WE HAVE EXCEEDED 3,000 VOLUNTEER HOURS since starting here at Colchester. Way to go, folks! Almost makes up for us ditching the field for a rain blob that NOAA said was going to be on us all afternoon and never came.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update July 10, 2018
- Happy 4th of July June 29, 2018
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays