Getting chased out of the field had one advantage. Robin used the time to tally our volunteer hours and discovered that, if you count today’s volunteers WE HAVE EXCEEDED 3,000 VOLUNTEER HOURS since starting here at Colchester. Way to go, folks! Almost makes up for us ditching the field for a rain blob that NOAA said was going to be on us all afternoon and never came.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays