C.A.R.T. is attempting to participate in the Day of Archaeology. If you did not already know, this is a project to capture the day in the life of archaeological projects, worldwide. We are going to try to post a few times and give an idea of what we do here. No promises on how active we will be. But, with as hot as they predict, I hope that it will be inspiration for us to drop work for a minute to post a picture or two and some comments. Regardless, this is a neat project and a way to see how archaeology is done around the world.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays