C.A.R.T. is attempting to participate in the Day of Archaeology. If you did not already know, this is a project to capture the day in the life of archaeological projects, worldwide. We are going to try to post a few times and give an idea of what we do here. No promises on how active we will be. But, with as hot as they predict, I hope that it will be inspiration for us to drop work for a minute to post a picture or two and some comments. Regardless, this is a neat project and a way to see how archaeology is done around the world.
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays