C.A.R.T. received some sad news. Mary Edith Roysdon passed away. She had been a tremendous supporter of Fairfax County archaeology for decades. It seems so appropriate that the house she built now contains our archaeology lab and offices. I think she would be happy to see C.A.R.T and our army of volunteers sitting outside taking lunch in her backyard on sunny days. We remember and will always appreciate her dedication to the county’s cultural resources; she will be missed.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays