Stefan Woehlke has returned! Having been accepted into a graduate program at the University of Maryland (Fear the Turtle), Stefan returned to the region and, lucky for us, decided to spend some time with C.A.R.T. for the summer. You may remember Stefan from such memorable posts as Winter Wonderland (setting in a survey point) and Rain Schmrain (he’s there in the back of the lab), as well as several past weekly updates. Great to have Stefan back with the team!
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays