The Friends of Fairfax County Archaeology and Cultural Resources is holding a symposium next Saturday, April 16. It will be held at the James Lee Center in Falls Church from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. C.A.R.T. will, of course, be present. Two presentations will discuss our project, how it came to be and how things are going so far. There are a host of other amazing presentations. Details and the entire lineup can be found here. Hope to see you all there!
Cultural History Tour
- In 3D March 23, 2018
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- CART Biweekly March 16, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays