We only made it back int the field this afternoon. As a result we haven’t had the chance to set things up for people tomorrow, April 2. Furthermore, weatherman is calling for a good chance for rain/snow in the morning. So, we will not be able to accept volunteer help. With any luck, next week the sun god will shine on us!
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays