Got to do it again. The weather has kept us inside for a good part of the week. If we are able to get out tomorrow, Friday April 1, we will primarily be shooting points setting up excavation (and that’s a big “if”). Saturday may be a bust for volunteers as well, depending on tomorrow’s weather. Will keep you posted.
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays