Got to do it again. The weather has kept us inside for a good part of the week. If we are able to get out tomorrow, Friday April 1, we will primarily be shooting points setting up excavation (and that’s a big “if”). Saturday may be a bust for volunteers as well, depending on tomorrow’s weather. Will keep you posted.
Cultural History Tour
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays