We just used a break in the rain to check and see how are units were faring. Let’s just say we are going to have our work cut out for us tomorrow pulling back tarps and bailing. As a result, we will not be able to take volunteer or intern help on Friday. Sorry folks. Hopefully we will enter a dry pattern soon.
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays