So, the weatheman is talking about rain in inches. As a result, we are calling off fieldwork tomorrow and will not be able to use volunteer or intern help. If it is as bad as the think it may be, Friday may be a wash too as we let things dry. Will update tomorrow with our decision. Sorry everyone. Hope to see you soon!
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays