Archaeologists face many challenges in the field- rain, drought, sun, vicious microscopic exoskeleton enemies, and, as our dulled trowels and clippers show, roots. Roots, roots, and more roots plagued the team this weekend! But have no fear! The mightiest of mighty roots was vanquished mid-afternoon!
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays