February is the shortest month of the year and it is not known for its glorious weather. Nonetheless, our volunteers and interns logged more than 400 hours of time. This rivals November for our best month ever for volunteer hours. New volunteers are responsible for many of these hours. We have conducted orientations almost weekly and several of these newcomers are developing into regulars. Thanks to everyone for all your hard work. Couldn’t do it without you!
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays