This time it’s rain. The rain is driving us from the field tomorrow and we are all caught up in the lab. A boy scout is coming tomorrow with a group to do his eagle scout project. They will be clearing brush along the road to help us shoot in blocks around some of our larger features so we can open them up in the near future. They have assured me that they will be there, rain or shine. If anyone wants to cut and move brush in the rain, come on by. Otherwise, hopefully mother nature will be kinder to us next week. Thanks. See you all soon.
Cultural History Tour
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
- Ground Stone April 7, 2018
- Archaeology Goes High Tech April 2, 2018
- CART Bi-weekly Update March 30, 2018
- In 3D March 23, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays