This time it’s rain. The rain is driving us from the field tomorrow and we are all caught up in the lab. A boy scout is coming tomorrow with a group to do his eagle scout project. They will be clearing brush along the road to help us shoot in blocks around some of our larger features so we can open them up in the near future. They have assured me that they will be there, rain or shine. If anyone wants to cut and move brush in the rain, come on by. Otherwise, hopefully mother nature will be kinder to us next week. Thanks. See you all soon.
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays