January was not the most pleasant month to be outdoors. It was cold. It was wet. Snow forced us to cancel several field days. Nonetheless, our volunteers logged over 100 hours with the project in January. You guys rock! Considering the last two months, I think we are due for an unseasonably comfortable February. After all, this morning the groundhog did predict an early Spring. Want to come out and excavate?
Cultural History Tour
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays