January was not the most pleasant month to be outdoors. It was cold. It was wet. Snow forced us to cancel several field days. Nonetheless, our volunteers logged over 100 hours with the project in January. You guys rock! Considering the last two months, I think we are due for an unseasonably comfortable February. After all, this morning the groundhog did predict an early Spring. Want to come out and excavate?
Cultural History Tour
- Artifact Type Collections June 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update June 9, 2018
- In Review: Some of our Blog Post Links June 1, 2018
- Tips to Avoid Ticks! May 22, 2018
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays