Well, the forecast is looks mean for tomorrow, Thursday, January 27. So, we are calling off our volunteer assistance. We are hoping to get back into the field on Friday. If you want to come out, just drop us a line at CART.Volunteers@gmail.com. We will inform anyone who contacts us if we have to call any more weather days. Thanks for your help!
Cultural History Tour
- Whatever Floats your Artifacts May 18, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update May 18, 2018
- Wrought Nails May 4, 2018
- CART Biweekly April 27, 2018
- “Whieldon Ware” April 20, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update April 17, 2018
- Ground Stone April 7, 2018
- Archaeology Goes High Tech April 2, 2018
- CART Bi-weekly Update March 30, 2018
- In 3D March 23, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays