…to everyone who came out this week to work on site, despite the wind and cold. Many of us got to see the season’s first flakes (snow, not debitage) while excavating test units. Wish I could dial up something better for the week to come, but the weatherman has other ideas. Has to break sometime, right? Well, thanks again and I hope everyone has managed to defrost.
Cultural History Tour
- Fairfax County Government Closed, March 21 March 21, 2018
- Manganese-Mottled March 10, 2018
- Passing Another Milestone March 9, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update March 6, 2018
- Just a Reminder – Weather and the Lab March 2, 2018
- The Shape of a Point February 24, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays