It was an amazing open house today. The turnout far exceeded most expectations and everyone seemed really excited about the project. FoFA supplied the historically appropriate refreshments. The CART crew, Cultural Resources gang, ASV and volunteers showed visitors around and talked archaeology. Response was off the charts. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!
Cultural History Tour
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 17, 2018
- Gunston Hall Archaeology Symposium February 15, 2018
- “Cauliflower” Ware February 9, 2018
- Come Say Hi… February 3, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update February 2, 2018
- Dr. Crowell, Archaeology and Collections Branch Manager January 30, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 20, 2018
- Nottingham Stoneware January 12, 2018
- CART Bi-Weekly Update January 9, 2018
- Projectile Points: Triangle -part II December 29, 2017
Field and Lab work!
Closed on Upcoming Federal Holidays